Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Zealand Food Pic Dump

By Pauly
Auckland, New Zealand

The titles explains it all. These were taken in Queenstown...


Nicky's Kiwi French Toast from Vudu Cafe


My breakfast at Vudu Cafe


King prawns and spicy chicken & chorizo skewers from Brazz


Brekky burrito from Stables in Arrowtown


Onion rings with spicy garlic mayo dip from Buffalo Club


The beer on the right is called Tui....


We ordered room service one morning and this is what I got...


Chips from Fredburger


My blue cheeseburger from Fredburger (with beet-root spread instead of ketchup)


Nicky's lamb pizza (with yogurt sauce) from Winnie's


My "Luigi" pizza with lots of meat...


Here's a random pic of plane food - some sort of gnochi - from on my flight from Sydney to Auckland last week


Garlic bread from Earth & Sea in Byron Bay, AU

No comments:

Post a Comment