Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Playing at the World Series of Poker and Pieces of Pauly


Photo courtesy of Amy Calistri

I sent my mother a copy of the pic of me during the tournament on Monday. She wrote me back, "How come you were wearing so much clothes? Isn't it hot there?"

Stop by the Tao of Poker to read more of my WSOP coverage.

Grubby is leaving Las Vegas today to move to Chicago for his new job. That makes me a little sad. We went out to dinner at Ellis Island for his Last Supper.

Back by popular demand...

What did I eat in the last 48 hours? Sunday breakfast with Grubby was chocolate chip pancakes and a side of bacon with iced tea at the Grand Cafe at Green Valley Ranch. Dinner was a chicken club sandwich with bacon and swiss cheese (featuring cayenne pepper ranch dressing), fries, and a couple of beers at Tilted Kilt with Wil and Change100. Breakfast was a croissant from the media room at the WSOP. Lunch on Monday was a bacon, egg, and cheese Texas Toaster with tater tots and an iced tea. Dinner was a chicken parmesan sandwich at Ellis Island.

Good thing I'm on a diet too. I could have eaten much much more. I skipped hash browns on Sunday morning and dessert on Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment