Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Congrats to Senor! And Other Stuff....

First of all, congrats to Senor and Ang for the birth of their second son. Senor called me a few hours ago to tell me the news. I lost the pool, but I was happy to hear that Senor did not name his son Kain, like he suggested.

In other notes...

Happy belated birthday to Daddy the donkeyfucker. He celebrated his 30th this weekend and he was missed in Las Vegas.

There are still bloggers left in Las Vegas. I can't wait for them to leave so I can...
1. Get some sleep.
2. Get some work done.
3. Rest my liver.
After four weekends of hard-core partying in Tennessee, Colorado, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas... I'm exhausted and hurting and on the verge of entering rehab. I was in the middle of covering the World Series of Poker when the bloggers hit town for a concvention which included doing serious damage to my brain cells.

It's good to know that I have to work for one month straight without any breaks! I'll sleep in August. For now, I have to get my shit together and crank out three major articles before Friday.

On Sunday and on Monday some friends of mine played in the WSOP. Sunday was the Ladies Only event and I have pictures over at the Tao of Poker. Lots of celebs played including Mimi Rogers, Shannon Elizabeth and Mena Suvari. Several of my female friends played including Mrs. Spaceman, facty, Lori from Full Tilt, Lacey Jones, and Toby.

Yesterday Maudie, Gracie, and Wil Wheaton played in the $1K NL event. I'll be posting photos of them shortly.

I still have a convertible and found out that the horn does not work. Oh well. Who needs a horn in Las Vegas?

I also realized I haven't posted here in almost five days. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment