Saturday, November 05, 2005

Back to Back Final Tables

In two consecutive online poker tournaments, I made the final table. On Friday night, I played in Wil Wheaton's weekly tournament on Poker Stars. I was seated at the same table as Wil for a while and I lost a huge pot to him when I had J-J and he had A-8. I ended up coming in 6th place out of 127. Alan ended up beating Iggy heads up for the victory.

On Saturday morning, I came in 2nd place out of 110 in a tournament on Party Poker. I won a free seat into a tournament on Monday night. I was the chip leader or in the top 2 or 3 in chips for the majority of the tournament.

Later on Saturday, I hosted my own Saturdays with Dr. Pauly. I came in 26th place and Sir Waffle ended up winning it all. Congrats dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment