Friday, July 22, 2005

On the Road....

Three weeks from today I'll be in Colorado visiting the Joker and Boulder and seeing Trey at Red Rocks

Three and a half weeks from today, I'll be leaving Las Vegas and going back home to NYC.

Four weeks from today, I'll be in G-Vegas, South Carolina attending Brad-o-Ween 5.

54 days from now, I'll be in Barcelona, Spain covering an event on the European Poker Tour (EPT).

61 from today, I'll be in Atlantic City covering the Borgata Open on the World Poker Tour (WPT).

64 days from today, I'll be at the Boathouse outside of Philly for Al Cant Hang's annual Boathouse Bash.

And if I can pull it off.... 67 days from today, I'll be heading off to Aruba to cover another event on the WPT.

105 days from today, I'll be in Amsterdam covering another poker tournament on the EPT.

115 days from today, I'll be living with Senor, Ang, and Jodd while covering the WPT Foxwoods event.

No comments:

Post a Comment