Saturday, May 21, 2005

Saturday Nooner: Horses and Geeks

And the list of geeky friends who say the new Star Wars flick grows even more. My brother said some guy in his office already saw it twice. Heh.

Today is the Preakness which is the second leg of Horse Racing's Triple Crown. Who do I think is going to win? I'm sticking with my Derby pick Sun King. I'm also going with Wilko. But what do I know about horse racing?

Before most of you woke up toady, I already found myself with a hefty loss gambling. I'll have to write a freelance article just to dig me out of the hole. Maybe one of my ponies will make the money today.

I have a poker tournament to play in this afternoon. Can't wait. Shit, 11 days until Vegas? I have so much shit to do before I leave, including getting a new cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment