Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas Flu

I have never been sick on Christmas and here I am completely zapped and my body invaded by the flu or some wicked virus. I thought I slept for twelve hours after I passed out for a nap earlier. I awoke to discover it was barely three hours. Woozy head, achy limps, and my throat burning up was what I had to wake up to. Today was completely shot. I didn't have the energy to do last minute Christmas shopping. No writing at all... which also means I won't be able to finish my Vegas trip reports by this weekend. Oh and I have a Truckin' deadline on Monday which I know is already going to be missed. I tried to play a little poker online and I was just too weak and impatient to play more then forty minutes. Alas, tonight is Briana's big Christmas Eve party and I have to skip out on all the fun, festivities and debauchery. I'm going to crash around seven or eight and see if I feel better around Midnight or 1am. If I do, I'll do my best to make a token appearance.

Santa, I could use a handful of Vicodin and Valium. I hope you hook me up this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment