Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Al-Qaeda's Armies by Jon Schanzer


Al-Qaeda's Armies is now available on Amazon.com.

Buy this book! Al-Qaeda's Armies: Middle East Affiliate Groups & The Next Generation of Terror is something that Jon Schanzer had been working on the last few years and we'll finally be able to read up on his extensive research as one of America's top terror experts. I've been fortunate to have known and been friends Schanzer since we started college back in 1990 and I speak for all of his friends when I say that we are all proud of his hard work. Al-Qaeda's Armies is a must read and you should add it to your winter reading list. Plus, you get to see me mentioned in the Acknowledgements Section. I've never seen my name in a "real" book before and I'm certainly grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment