Sunday, October 24, 2004

Esquire's Hottest Woman Alive
1) Angelina Jolie
2) Halle Berry
3) Britney Spears
4) Jessica Simpson
5) Beyonce
6) Charlize Theron
7) Jennifer Aniston
Boy Genius and Al Cant Hang both sounded off on the list. Now it's my turn.

What is hot? What does Pauly find hot? It's the combination of personality, intelligence, and the fun quotient. Would these chicks wanna go beer bowling at 3am? Would any of them want to fly to Vegas and gamble for three straight days with my brother, Senor, and Al Cant Hang? Which one would smoke bong hits with me and watch Dazed and Confused or The Simpsons? And lastly, would any of them make me lasagna?

Let's start out by saying that only one of these women would make my list. Any guesses?

Come back late tomorrow when I'll rip to shreds the awful list compiled by the nimrod suits and hipsters over at Esquire. In the meantime, read what the other guys said. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment