Saturday, September 18, 2004

5 Lists of 5...

I haven't done a few lists in a while, so let's do five of my favorite random topics... film, literature, donuts, and music.


No, I'll never ever pick this up.

Last 5 Books I Saw People Reading on the Subway...
1. Jazz by Toni Morrison
2. Glass Menagerie by Tennesse Williams
3. The Holy Bible
4. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
5. Confessions of an Heiress by Paris Hilton

My 5 Favorite Krispy Kreme Donuts...
1. Chocolate Glazed
2. Choolate Glazed Kruller
3. New York Cheesecake
4. Glazed Chocolate Ckae
5. Key Lime Pie

Yesterday's Writing Music Included...
1. Radiohead
2. Velvet Underground
3. Miles Davis
4. Widespread Panic
5. Djano Reinhardt

My 5 favorite Gene Hackman Films...
1. Hooisers
2. The French Connection
3. Poseidon Adevnture
4. The Royal Tenenbaums
5. Unforgiven

Recent Poker Playing Music Included...
1. Charlie Hunter
2. Trey Anastasio Band
3. The Grateful Dead
4. Toots & the Maytals
5. John Coltrane

No comments:

Post a Comment