Wednesday, July 14, 2004

An Invitation to Getting Glassier and Glassier

NYC poet Diane Roy invited me to participate in her workshop/blog called Getting Glassier and Glassier. Here's the tagline:
When the bars close and you've sobered up, this is where you can post, fresh, raw and new stuff for comment and critique. Welcoming all shapes, colors sizes, pages, rhyme schemes whatever.
I'm one of three writers so far (including Diane and Rich). I expect to post at least one poem a week to Getting Glassier and Glassier. That's my goal, which would be good discipline for me... knowing that I will be working on the poetry aspect of my literary adventures. For my first entry, I posted last week's poem that everyone helped me write: In Between Fighting Souls. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment