Monday, June 21, 2004

Saratoga Night 2

Phish 6.20.04 Saratoga, NY

Set 1: Rift, Julius, Bill Bailey (with Page's dad), Waves, Gumbo, Water in the Sky, Horn, Poor Heartl, Drowned

Set 2: Seven below > Ghost > Twist, You Enjoy Myself

Encore: Good Times, Bad Times

The funniest thing I overheard so far on this tour... from a really young, wasted Phishy chick: Man, I was pretty wasted... until that third hit of Ecstacy kicked it.

I wish I could make this stuff up.

I almost stepped on a puppy. Some wookette thought my red blazer was cool. She called me, "Pimp Daddy".

Saturday night's Piper was the best Phish song I heard post-hiatus. Sunday's show was very trippy. Drowned was sick. Waves was loopy. Second set was insane. Crazy, long, tripped out jams. Great to see some trippy Phish, because my mindset wa spretty much on the same wavelength.

Rockin Zepplin cover to close the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment