Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Freaky Referral of the Day

Here's a hit I got from someone who typed the following into Google: stories humiliate mother son spread legs fat pics galleries

It sounds like a bad episode of Jerry Springer. Let me try to piece this one together. Some middle-aged guy is having a mid-life crisis and can't understand why his relatoinships with the women he meets on the internet are too hyper-pyscho-sexual... at best. He must unravel his sordid past and find a support group for young, bashful, overweight boys who were humilated in their childhood by their sexual promiscuious mothers... each of them forced to spread their legs and have pictures of them taken pleasuring themselves. Instead of finding help... the web surfer finds... the Tao of Pauly.

I wish I could make this stuff up. So the majority of random visitors to the Tao of Pauly are sexual deviants and borderline pedophiles. They fit in perfectly with my normal cast of daily readers. I guess that's why they keep coming back.

Here's a bit of gossip that will be sure to get me some random hits... J. Lo's pregnancy rumor! Yeah, that's word on the street from my sources in Hollyweird.

No comments:

Post a Comment