Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Otis, My Man!

I love getting blogged. Otis posted a random mentioning onto Up for Poker... What Would Pauly Do? Here's a bit:
I'm not a tourney report writer. Grubby is good at that. So is Pauly. Me, I'm a trip report writer, which sucks when I've just taken second place in a True Poker multi-table tournament. I didn't take a trip. I sat here for hours while my back turned into a giant monkey fist and I let some chump (actually, he was a helluva player) take first place. Now I'm all jacked up on adrenaline and testosterone. It's almost 2am. I have to get up in five hours for a very important court hearing. And I can't move from this chair.

It's at this point that I quite seriously asked myself, "What would Pauly do?"

Unfortunately, I have no frame of reference. I'm southern (by marriage anyway), he's city. He just went to Vegas, I haven't been in seven months. He would have something interesting to say here. Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment