Thursday, March 25, 2004

Today's Best Bets

Last year at this time, I was in Las Vegas with Derek and Senor and we were gambling heavily on the Sweet 16 games. This year, I think I know who to pick once again when I see all the Sweet 16 matchups. Here's what I picked today:
Syracuse -1 1/2
St. Joe's -2
UCONN -9
Oklahoma St. -2 1/2
I like the 3 team parlay of UConn, St. Joe's & Ok St.

My Day Off...

I'm a little spent today after celebrating last night after winning a seat in the super satellite on Party Poker. I wasn't going to play poker today... it was supposed to be my day off. I wanted to take a day or two off before I hit the tables again this weekend against the might fish. I have a poker bloggers tourrey on Sunday night, the usual Signor Ferrari home game on Monday... and then the World Poker Tour super satellite on Tuesday night. But I ended up playing for a few hours and walked away with a 2nd place finish in a SNG and I managed a $15/hour win rate. Not too bad for my day off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment