Saturday, March 27, 2004

Another Early Morning Writing Session

Couldn't sleep much. Got up early and wrote for two plus hours. I had three stellar writing sessions this past week. I'm on a roll. Cranking out pages and pages. And the best part... no one will ever see it. Journals, baby, personal journals... where I write for myself and only for myself. That's the best shit, you know. This morning's music was fueled by Miles Davis and Kind of Blue. In addition, I listened to Jerry Garcia Band... man do I fuckin' love JGB?! And Bruce C. loaned me a kick ass Led Zeppelin DVD... with live recordings from various points in their career. I had it on in the background for a while. I was digging the footage from Royal Albert Hall (1970), in merry old England. Dazed and Confused must have been one sick song to see live in concert. John Bonham's drum solo on Moby Dick was superb.

No comments:

Post a Comment